Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Are You Ready for Change?

You have been dreaming big dreams and expanding your horizons. You have been encouraged and you want more for your life. You have been researching and putting the pieces together, and now you're amazed at how big your dream is. Wow...could this really be?

Yes, it's true. There is more inside of you, and it is waiting to come out. Do you believe it? Do you really think you could be that person in your dreams? Could it be that you are transforming right before your very own eyes? Look in the mirror, you might look a little different. When you change on the inside, you change on the outside. When you change the way you think, you change the way you look. Try it and see.

For instance, I developed self confidence this year. I have learned to accept who I am and love it! As a result, people that I haven't seen for a while give me compliments saying things like, "You look like a grown woman now." People could see the maturity in the way that I carry myself. I was puzzled at first because I haven't dramatically changed physically. But the moral to the story is that what's inside of you illuminates on the outside of you.

I know you want to walk in your destiny. I know you want more for yourself. I know you want to be better than who you are today. The question is, "Are you ready for change?" Are you ready to stop being the person that puts off until tomorrow what you could do today? Are you ready to stop saying what you are going to do, and do what you need to do? Are you ready to drop those old habits and develop new ones? 

It's all up to you. Even though I love coaching people, I don't think that a coach can change you. Your biggest influence is you. You are the one who will determine what you will and will not do. You will decide whether you will reach your goal or not. You will decide if you are successful or not.

After it's all said and half way done, are you ready for change? Finish what you started and make a vow to yourself that you will change at this very moment.

Leave a comment if you would like to make a public vow.