Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Beginning of the Impossible

At the beginning of a dream it feels imposible. It feels like you could never be who you are destined to become. All you know is that you are here and the dream is way over there. There are so many steps to get there that it feels overwhelming. Usually the biggest dreams have this affect on people. However, even though these feelings are normal that doesn't make it any easier to overcome. The problem is that there are no real solutions to the problem because the answer is, "Just Do It."


This is where I am at right now. I can see myself doing so much, but I'm looking at a long road ahead of me. The first thing that I can do is tell myself what I would tell someone else. If I were counseling someone else I would tell them to see themself where they want to be. So let me take my own advice. I see myself coordinating and teaching at life changing seminars. I see myself publishing several books that help people in profound ways. I see myself on television interviewing people and conducting interviews. I see myself working with clients coaching them and leading them to their destiny. I see myself pouring out all of the determination that is in me into the life of someone else. I envision myself helping people with humble beginnings reach new heights.


The next question is where do I start. I can start by taking a step closer to my vision on each day. It is important to make constant progress because when I look back I'll be further than I was yesterday. Starting this blog is a step toward my destiny. Now, I just need to keep the faith and keep hope in my heart. I have to stay focused and determined. We all have to keep the vision in our mind and our heart. When a vision expands within your heart, it begins to manifest into a reality. Our mind is so powerful that we can be anything that our heart desires, but it does take time. It does take work, and patience. It takes self-motivation, but anything is possible with God. As long as you start on the path of your destiny with God, you will eventually arrive at your destiny and live a life of success and satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment