Tuesday, October 6, 2009

One Step Closer

Every day is a new day. If yesterday was a bad day, and today was okay then the chances are better that tomorrow will be great. The point is that you can never give up. There are seasons in life where windows and doors are open. Unfortunately, on the path to our destiny we will have a few road blocks, speed bumps, and detours. On the up side, we usually see a sign before our change comes. Therefore, it is our responsibility to consistently watch for the signs of life changes. If we let a bad day make us give up then we could miss the chance of a lifetime.


Honestly, being consistent has been one of my greatest struggles. I neglect to live each day like my last. Therefore, it takes me longer to get to where I want to be. What has held me back was my lack of faith. I think I believe in myself, and I know I believe in God. However, if I really believe then my actions would show it. If I really believe that nothing is impossible with God, then I would not limit my dream. I say this in the present tense because I am still working through it. However, I have realized and identified the problem, and I plan on utilizing my new revelation.

You can’t let the size of your dream intimidate you. It is a process to achieve greatness. Everything that is worth having is worth waiting for. Patience is truly a virtue and sometimes being patient with your self can be the most difficult thing to do. You must not have even one moment in which you doubt who you can become. Those moments become minutes, which turn into hours that turn into days that turn into years. Each day you are one step closer to your destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment