Thursday, October 29, 2009

What Are You Afraid Of?



Boo! Are you scared? I didn't think so, but it's the Halloween holiday, so I couldn't resist. I must say I hate Halloween and I hate being afraid. I live by the saying, "I ain't never scared." Even though I say that, sometimes I've had to re-evaluate my fears. Sometimes I feel like I am at the brink of success. You know that place, where if you take one more step, it could be your time to shine. I'm sure I'm not the only person that's been at the place before. So, if you're stuck at the place and too afraid to move, you’ll never know until you try. You are too close to living the life of your dreams. Why stay a step away from your destiny any longer?


Some of you have great excuses. You’ve tried and failed, so now you’re discouraged. Well, how long are you going to sulk in misery? If fear of failure is what is stopping you, then you’ll be in the same spot forever. When are you going to start living? Life is a plethora of successes and failures. Don’t let failure be your excuse. It happens to the best of us; just don’t let it get the best of you.

Your fear of failure is getting worried about what people think. People will talk about you whether you are successful or not. So, if they are going to talk anyway, let it be about your next move toward greatness. They may not know where you are going, but who cares. Why not be an example of how to preserve rather than how to quit.

If you’re still afraid, you may need to sort your some of your emotions. You may have some areas within that outward motivation cannot touch. There may have been some incidents in your life that you are still recovering from. If that’s the case, make sure you get some help. Click Here! Don’t just stay in that painful position alone. Every day that you sit in agony over a past failure, it gets harder to regain your inner strength. For instance, if you are trying to lose weight and you stop your routine it is so hard to start again. Yo-yo dieters I’m sure you can relate.

You have to determine how much you want it. Do you really want the best for yourself? If you love yourself, you will be able to conquer your fears. You will do what is best for you. You will learn and apply what it takes to make it. If you are not doing anything, do something. If you are doing something, do more.

1 comment:

  1. This is an old post, so I do not know if you will see this, but I love the timing of having opened this. I was only wondering today, after so many rejections this week and the financial frustration if I should give up my dream.

    ReplyDelete